This is to announce the availability of the Downers Grove Music Club (DGMC) College Music award. The application is available via the website for the DGMC, http://downersgrovemusicclub.org. The College Music Award information and application is available in the Educational Opportunities section of the website or it can be accessed directly at this link: http://downersgrovemusicclub.org/scholarships_college.html. Email inquiries may be made to the following address: email@example.com.
This monetary award opportunity is available to all Seniors enrolled in music at both North and South. Up to Two awards will be given and each recipient will receive $1,000. As outlined in the actual application, the requirements of the application are as follows:
- Purpose: to recognize up to TWO District 99 High School Music students for excelling at a high level of achievement;
- Eligibility: current high school Seniors who are actively pursuing music and who will be attending college in the fall, are eligible to apply. These students need NOT be pursuing a music degree program at their chosen college;
- How to Apply: complete the written application, along with a required recording;
- Selection Criteria: the merit of the applicant’s musical accomplishments and the quality of the applicant’s musical performance.
- Award Notification: the announcement of the College Music Award recipients will be made at the spring awards ceremonies at both Downers Grove North and South.
The application must be submitted either via hardcopy, postmarked no later than April 1, 2015. Or it must be submitted electronically with a date and time stamp of no later than 11:59 pm April 1, 2015.
· mailing address: Downers Grove Music Club, Attn: DGMC College Music Awards, P.O. Box 551, Downers Grove, IL 60515
· email address: firstname.lastname@example.org